Article for review

1 view

Nafisa Mohamed

Nov 11, 2010, 10:32:41 PM11/11/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Asalamu alykom warahmat Allah

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing fine inshaAllah. Happy feast :)

I have finished translating the article "diabetic neuropathy" and I think it is now ready for review.

I have a question please: while publishing, I noticed that some paragraphs are in like a text box, I thought this will look better when I publish the article, but actually it didn't,and at the same time, I don't know why this appears while during translating, I didn't notice any html code or something that would suggest this will happen. I hope someone advise me regarding this in case I need to edit the article or something.

Thank you for your kind and continuous effort. May Allah bless you all and reward you the best.

Kind regards,
Nafisa