After the donation is over--back to the basic idea

Mohamed A. Hassan

Dec 10, 2010, 11:12:32 AM12/10/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

As we are approaching the deadline for the donations to 57357 children cancer hospital, I would like to remind myself & you all of our main goal which is to enrich Arabic medical content online, to help our families & fellows who are not good at English to have access to useful health information that will help them to improve their health and give them the ability to produce more and do more for their families & communities. I will do my best to finish articles before the donation deadline, however I will be committed to continue this work after the deadline is over. We need to sustain this activity, please share your vision with us how to do it.

--Mohamed