Important!

Ahmed Awadalla

Nov 26, 2010, 12:27:15 PM11/26/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear all!

I finished the article on Female Ejaculation, however there's a problem, as I receive a message saying it won't be published before it gets revised by an authorized user.
تغييراتك ستنشر متى راجعها مستخدم مخول.

I was also checking for the Safe Sex article I translated earlier, and I found out that the full article I translated was STILL NOT published and there was a much smaller article instead.

Your help is appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Ahmed
--
Ahmed Awadalla
Project Director

Health Speaks

Nov 26, 2010, 4:52:15 PM11/26/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ahmed,

Because you are adding content to Wikipedia on important but sensitive topics (that might be prone to vandalism by non-experts), it seems that your articles are subject to more review by the existing Wikipedia community than many others are.  We do have some experienced Wikipedians within our Health Speaks community to help us with this.  I will also contact them directly.

Best,
Joanne from Health Speaks