Progress Bar- Day 103 (3 days left)

Noura shawkY

Dec 12, 2010, 2:49:08 PM12/12/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!!
This is basically the last Progress Bar I send so I just wanted to say that it has been a great pleasure taking part in this project and working with such great spirits!
I am sure that our efforts are highly appreciated by our community and is of great use to so many people!

We still have a lot to work on so maybe we can finish the remaining articles in the next 3 days!
There is a lot to review as well so if anyone is experiencing any trouble finding the articles to review, please let us know.

Complete: 164 (If the 'Timothy syndrome' is complete. I have seen a 'yes' before!)

Waiting for Reviewer:
1. Emergency management- إدارة الطوارئ
2. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy- المنظار الزوري لقطع العصب الودي
3. Fructose_malabsorption- سوء امتصاص الفركتوز
4. Hyperlipidemia- فرط شحميات الدم
5. Laminopathy
6. Lipoma- الاورام الشحمية
7. Medical_radiography- التصوي الطبى
8. Paraganglioma- ورم جنيب العقدة العصبية
9. Postherpetic neuralgia- الالم العصبي التالي للهربس
10. Theobromine- الثيوبرومين

Reviewed/ Being reviewed:
1. Acamprosate- أكامبروسيت

Published but incomplete:
1. Rheumatology

**Include Arabic title but no link to an Arabic article:
1. HFE_hereditary_hemochromatosis
2. Minamata_disease- مرض ميناماتا

Regards,
Noura Shawky
--
Noura Shawky
Vice- President

Mohamed A. Hassan

Dec 12, 2010, 2:55:49 PM12/12/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Noura,

My "Rheumatology" article should be complete, what is the problem?

--Mohamed

Health Speaks

Dec 12, 2010, 3:07:26 PM12/12/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
The rheumatology article can be found here: http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

It just requires a review.

Best,
Joanne from Health Speaks

Noura Shawky

Dec 13, 2010, 1:34:08 AM12/13/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com, health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Joanne !

Sent from my iPhone

Khaled Mokhtar

Dec 14, 2010, 6:49:58 AM12/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
I marked today 7 New articles complete after reviewing them all !

Please let's count them before finishing the project , they will move on the pledge :)

Thanks !

Khaled Mokhtar

Project Manager

Googl
Wikipedia Health Speaks Initiative

IEEE - Egypt Section

GOLD
Egyptian Engineering Day - 2010
Past Chairman
Cell : + 2 0105537471

My profiles: Facebook Twitter

samah el azab

Dec 14, 2010, 7:17:54 AM12/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
السلام عليكم
انتهيت من مقال نزيف الجهاز الهضمي العلوي
it is ready to be reviewed
thank you