If You Want to Buy Pampered Chef Products...

Christina

Nov 23, 2014, 1:38:35 PM11/23/14
to health...@googlegroups.com
Hi. My husband Matt had a Pampered Chef party on Friday and the show is
still open which means you can buy products online and it will count for us.
For anyone, like me until recently, who doesn't know what Pampered Chef is,
this company sells all sorts of cookware. It's very well made and
practical. Some of it is expensive while other items are lower-priced.
The link is below. Our show closes on the 29th so, if you want to get
anything, please buy before that date. Please also make sure to have your
items shipped to you and not to us as most of you don't live anywhere near
us.
Thanks and enjoy!

http://tiny.cc/PCTheNixons

Christina