Infused Water Recipes?

greens...@wind-haven.net

Oct 28, 2018, 3:33:15 PM10/28/18
to health...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Does anyone have any good recipes for infused water?  So far, I like lemons or a mix of lemons, strawberries, and cucumbers.  Mint is always good for that extra bit of freshness.

Christina

Amber Wallenstein

Oct 28, 2018, 4:58:56 PM10/28/18
to health...@googlegroups.com
I may be the only person in the world who doesn’t care for infused water.  I don’t think it tastes like anything.  Maybe I’m doing it wrong.
--

---

Donna Smith

Oct 28, 2018, 6:39:41 PM10/28/18
to health...@googlegroups.com
I don't make this myself, but it is frequently available at
conferences and in hotel lobbies. Citrus fruits seem to be most used -
oranges, mangos. Also, raspberry seems to be popular in restaurants.
The Panda Express near us makes an awesome raspberry tea. We watched
them make it up. They used a raspberry concentrate and green tea and
shook it like a martini before pouring it into the glass.

Donna
>> <mailto:health-scape...@googlegroups.com>.

Lisa Salinger

Oct 28, 2018, 7:15:32 PM10/28/18
to health...@googlegroups.com

No, it’s not just you. I just think it tastes like water that is off somehow. Even so, I know of people who love it. You can even buy water bottles with built-in infusers.

Lisa

greens...@wind-haven.net

Oct 28, 2018, 7:45:31 PM10/28/18
to health...@googlegroups.com

I have one of those.  It works great.  I can’t drink regular water.  It’s too boring for me.

Chrristina