Free products from the NIA

Donna Smith

Jul 28, 2016, 5:54:34 PM7/28/16
to health-scape
This message is either for those of us who are of a mature age, or
those who need/want to start out at a low level of exercise. Having
said that, the links I'm about to share kicked my old butt.

https://go4life.nia.nih.gov/mygo4life

Follow the link that says “Get Free Stuff” and order “Exercise Guide”,
“Workout to Go” and the DVD. There is also information about tips and
e-mail lists you can join for receiving weekly tips. There is good
information on the NIA website for nutrition as well.

A good friend of mine just shared this with me and I thought I'd share
with all of you.

Matt, you can probably pass on this one! <smile>

Donna

Matthew Nixon

Jul 28, 2016, 9:47:27 PM7/28/16
to health...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
In process of writing something up regarding my training series...I am set for exercise and stretching for a while.
Always appreciate new material though;)
--

---