Grading time

Mr

Aug 7, 2019, 6:48:29 PM8/7/19
to Health Economics Module
Has anyone gotten results yet?

123456

Sep 4, 2019, 8:03:31 AM9/4/19
to Health Economics Module
Submitted on 8/1/2019 and still waiting.

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 6:48:29 PM UTC-4, Mr wrote:
Has anyone gotten results yet?

clayho...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2019, 7:36:08 AM9/13/19
to Health Economics Module
Submitted 9/1/2019
MMR 9/12/2019

Bryce

Sep 13, 2019, 8:06:28 AM9/13/19
to Health Economics Module

Submitted 8/12 and still haven’t heard anything. Not sure if that’s a bad sign.

jsob...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2019, 8:38:54 AM9/13/19
to Health Economics Module
Submitted 8/16 and waiting.
  • From my research: I think 1 month plus 1 week is typical.

Bryce

Sep 20, 2019, 10:55:45 AM9/20/19
to Health Economics Module
Just got my results (9/19) and I submitted it 8/12. Never recieved any notification about it though...had to log in to SOA and check my transcript.

Jo So

Oct 8, 2019, 9:01:33 AM10/8/19
to Health Economics Module

Submit: 8/16/2019
DNMMR: 10/7/2019

Message has been deleted

nathan....@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2019, 1:13:31 PM10/10/19
to Health Economics Module
Submitted: 9/24
MMR: 10/8

LH

Dec 10, 2019, 4:01:12 PM12/10/19
to Health Economics Module
Sorry to hear that :/
For the redo, is there a new assignment you need to complete or is it the same one?

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 8:01:33 AM UTC-5, Jo So wrote:

Submit: 8/16/2019
DNMMR: 10/7/2019

Jo So

Dec 19, 2019, 10:47:37 AM12/19/19
to Health Economics Module
Re-Submit: 11/07/19
MMR: 12/18/19

2nd time's a charm. Woot. Woot.
-------------------
LH, thanks for the support. I'm going to refrain from answering your question to protect the integrity of the process.

Mackenzie Egan

Oct 3, 2020, 11:48:44 AM10/3/20
to Health Economics Module
Anyone get results recently?