Project 1: Evaluate two other potential changes

Selina

May 23, 2019, 12:02:24 AM5/23/19
to Health Economics Module
Discussions on the third bullet for project 1.

Sarah

Aug 17, 2019, 11:55:22 AM8/17/19
to Health Economics Module
Are the two other potential changes intended to be "on top of" what we already recommended for bullet 1? So if my current recommendation reduces current net employer costs by 7.0%, the addition of these other two potential changes would result in savings greater than 7.0%. Or is this saying "if BIG doesn't like what you recommended for bullet 1, what are two other completely different scenarios that can be used to reduce net employer costs by 7.0%?"

Chris

Aug 19, 2019, 10:55:51 AM8/19/19
to Health Economics Module
I would treat these as additional savings opportunities. If they go over and above the 7% you already recommended in part 1, then you can phrase it as a future opportunity in your memo.

danny...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2019, 3:28:55 PM9/13/19
to Health Economics Module
Does it have to be a change on existing things or something new that we can add in the plan in order to reduce the cost by 7%?

Chris

Sep 16, 2019, 12:12:06 AM9/16/19
to Health Economics Module
I would guess anything you can quantify or discuss qualitatively is fair game. Just remember your audience in the memo when you are typing it up.