Welcome to the Online Health Coaching Discussion Group

Melanie Matthews

Aug 8, 2007, 10:02:37 AM8/8/07
to health-...@googlegroups.com
To list members,

Welcome to the Health Coaching Discussion Group, dedicated to serving the
information needs of professionals who manage health coaching programs
and health coaches themselves, sponsored by HIN.com.

This group will shares news, strategies and techniques for creating and
enhancing health coaching programs.

Please invite your colleagues to participate in this information-sharing
group. New users can register online at:
http://groups.google.com/group/health-coaching?hl=en

We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions and posts
on all areas concerning health coaching.

Thanks again for joining,

Melanie Matthews

Melanie Matthews
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Healthcare Intelligence Network
The Gateway to Healthcare Business Information on the Internet
(888) 446-3530
1913 Atlantic Avenue Suite F4
Manasquan, NJ 08736

www.hin.com
mmat...@hin.com

Get Your Complimentary Healthcare Business Weekly Update News at:
http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html

View this week's edition at:
http://www.hin.com/hinwkly.html

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bill

Aug 14, 2007, 2:53:39 PM8/14/07
to Health Coaching
Thank you HIN.com for sponsoring this group and thank you Melanie for
organizing it. I think the group has great potential.

Bill McPeck
Director, Employee Health and Safety
Maine State Government