Health Coaching Article

Bill

Aug 29, 2007, 3:01:11 PM8/29/07
to Health Coaching
I had the great fortune this past July to spend 8 days as a student of
Larry Chapman, Senior VP of Web MD, during the National Wellness
Conference in Wisconsin. On several occasions during his four
classes, we talked about health coaching and its role in worksite
health promotion.

Larry has shared with us his article on health coaching from the July/
August 2007 edition of The Art of Health Promotion.

If you are interested, here is the link to the article:
http://www.webmdhealthcommunications.com/announcements/AHP_53_Coaching.pdf

William McPeck
Certified Worksite Wellness Program Consultant
Work-Life Certified Professional
Director, Employee Health and Safety
Maine State Government
207-287-6783 (voice)
207-287-6796 (fax)
william....@maine.gov

Joel Beltran

Aug 30, 2007, 8:41:01 AM8/30/07
to health-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bill,

Thanks very much for sharing the article with us!

Joel N. Beltran, MD
Co-founder
ActiveOneHealth, Inc.
Philippines

Lisa

Sep 10, 2007, 10:36:54 AM9/10/07
to Health Coaching
Thanks for posting this article, Bill.
Lucky you to have had such an opportunity!