Health coaching trends and training

Melanie Matthews

Nov 11, 2008, 3:34:13 PM11/11/08
to Health Coaching
Notice for Health Coach Discussion Group:

Just a reminder that we have three upcoming health coaching webinars
you
don't want to miss.

If you can't attend on these dates, please keep in mind we offer all
our webinars
in On-Demand Format, Training DVD and CD-ROM.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, November 12, 2008
1:30 - 3:00 Eastern Time

Health and Wellness Coaching in 2009
http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3842

November 19, 2008
1:30 - 3:00 Eastern Time

A Health Coach Hiring and Training Game Plan that Yields Improved
Outcomes
http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3850

You can register for both of these November webinars and save $200
at:
http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3851

In December, we are presenting:

December 18, 2008
1:30 -3:00 Eastern Time

Passive to Partner: Integrative Health Coach Training Using
Motivational Interviewing for Behavior Change
http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3861

Please forward this email to any colleagues you feel would benefit
from these
upcoming health coaching webinars. The Healthcare Intelligence Network
is proud to be your career partner.

Regards,

Melanie Matthews
The Healthcare Intelligence Network