Health & Human Services Action Team meeting TODAY at 4:00 pm - PLEASE RESPOND

1 view

Annette Mills

May 30, 2023, 11:07:38 AM5/30/23
to health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

Interested in helping with outreach to Spanish-speaking community members? Our HHS Action Team is developing a project that will help to address the following goal: “By 2025, all Corvallis residents will have awareness of and access to programs that promote healthy behaviors.”

We hope you will join us TODAY!

Health & Human Services Action Team Meeting

Tuesday, May 30 – 4:00 to 5:00 pm

Please email me with “YES” if you plan to attend. Once we know who is attending, we’ll determine whether to meet in person on my front porch or via Zoom (info below).

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85030621409?pwd=VXlIclBUSTJTWk9NSDN0TVBvYitOdz09

Dial-in: +1 253 215 8782 US

Meeting ID: 850 3062 1409

Passcode: 261119

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com
(Please delete ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com from your address book.)

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.