Help needed transporting tent, table, etc. to Garfield Park for Open Streets

Annette Mills

Jul 16, 2024, 7:09:44 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com, eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Health & Human Services and Energy Action Teams,

Open Streets is this Sunday, July 21, and we’re busy putting together our bi-lingual Shift Together booth, which is a collaborative effort of the Health & Human Services Action Team and the Energy Action Team.

Since I’m car-free and David and his bike cart aren’t available on Sunday morning, I need someone with a means of transport to help me get all of our booth materials (tent, tables, chairs, banners, etc.) to Garfield Park. We would need to leave my house at 9:30 am and have everything unloaded at Garfield Park by 10 am.

Please let me know ASAP if you can help.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Annette Mills

Jul 19, 2024, 2:41:00 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com, eatcor...@googlegroups.com

Do any of you have an SUV or van? The vehicle needs to be big enough to transport our tent, which is 4 feet long and about 30” in diameter when it’s in its case. I also have 4 weights, 2 folding tables, 2 chairs, 2 banners with bungee cords, and a box of supplies.

David usually carries all of that in his bike cart, but it takes him two trips – and he has another commitment on Sunday morning and isn’t able to help me out.

Please let me know ASAP if you can help!

Thanks,

Annette

541-230-1237