Sustainability Coalition Annual Meeting - THURSDAY 1/19/23 at 12 noon

Annette Mills

Jan 18, 2023, 10:55:56 AM1/18/23
to sustainable-cor...@googlegroups.com, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com, eatcor...@googlegroups.com, EVAT, education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org, food-act...@googlegroups.com, health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, Sustainability Coalition Land Use Action Team, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corvallis-transportation, waste-prevention-corvalli...@googlegroups.com

It’s not too late to register for this “good news” event!

A series of fast-paced presentations by our action teams will feature Coalition accomplishments of the past year and plans for the coming year. Click HERE to register. See details below…

The Annual Meeting of the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition is TOMORROW, and we hope you’ll be part of it!

Thursday, January 19, 2023
12 noon to 1:30 pm via Zoom webinar
REGISTER TODAY at
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DwUY2qFoTFWqUS_crSSByA

Want to hear some good news from 2022? Join us at the Annual Meeting for an overview of the past year’s accomplishments by our hard-working action teams – and plans for 2023. The first 150 people who register and attend the Annual Meeting will be entered in a drawing for a $100 gift card to the Co-op – and there will be three lucky winners!

If you represent a partner organization
but are unable to attend, please find someone else from your organization to participate in your place.  You serve as an important “link” to others in our community who are interested and involved in sustainability efforts.

Thank you!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition