Health and Human Services Action Team - next meeting and updates!

Mac Gillespie

Feb 27, 2023, 9:55:51 PM2/27/23
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi everyone-

Thanks to all who attended our last re-convening meetings for the Health and Human Services action team in November and January!  Please see the attached notes from those meetings.

We had originally planned our next meeting for tomorrow but have decided to move the meeting as we're getting ready for the upcoming Sustainability Town Hall.

So, please mark your calendars for the next HHS team meeting:
Tuesday, March 14th at 4pm
We will send out a zoom link in the days leading up to the meeting.

In the meantime - please take a look at the attached meeting minutes, add notes/thoughts that you may have, and please come with ideas for the group going forward!  We're excited to plan next steps!

And don't forget to register for next week's Sustainability Town Hall on Thursday, March 9th!

Thanks,
Mac