Next HHS team meeting - let's pick a time!

Mac Gillespie

Oct 15, 2019, 7:38:43 PM10/15/19
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi everyone-

We had originally planned to have a team meeting tomorrow but I dropped the ball and didn't let everyone know, and I'm realizing that a handful of people won't be able to make the time tomorrow.  Sorry for the trouble!

So, let's pick a new time!  Please fill out the doodle poll below by Thursday, 10/17, and I will be in touch with the new time that works best.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience!
Mac

Mac Gillespie

Oct 18, 2019, 1:25:17 PM10/18/19
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi again, everyone-

Thanks to those who filled out the Doodle poll!

It looks like the time that works best is:

Monday, October 28th
3:30-4:30pm
Let's plan to meet at Allan Brothers Coffee - 2541 NW Monroe Ave

Mark your calendars!  Look forward to seeing everyone soon,
Mac