Next Health and Human Services Action Team Meeting!

Mac Gillespie

Feb 5, 2020, 6:49:15 PM2/5/20
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi everyone-

We are planning to meet

Tuesday, February 18th
3:30-4:30pm
Annette Mills' House - 228 NW 28th St (directions attached)

We will be planning outreach and engagement activities and events through the Spring.  We look forward to your help!

Thanks,
Mac

Directions to our house.doc

Mac Gillespie

Feb 17, 2020, 10:18:03 PM2/17/20
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi again-

Just a reminder that we’re planning to meet tomorrow

Tuesday, February 18th
3:30-4:30pm
Annette Mills’ House - 228 NW 28th St

Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Mac

On Feb 5, 2020, at 3:49 PM, Mac Gillespie <macgil...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Directions to our house.doc>

Mac Gillespie

Mar 17, 2020, 3:37:13 PM3/17/20
to Health and Human Services Action Team
Hi HHS team-

Hope you are all doing well in this confusing time.

Just wanted to reach out and confirm that we are suspending group meetings and activities for the near-future.  We will hold off and wait for official guidance on when we can resume group activities.  This includes cancelling existing upcoming group meetings and events in which we were planning to participate/lead.

We will be in touch when things pick up again.

Take care,
Mac