Health & Human Services Action Team meeting - Tuesday 1/31/23 at 4 pm

1 view

Annette Mills

Jan 28, 2023, 12:18:39 PM1/28/23
to health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com, GILLESPIE Mac

Hello!

YOU are invited to help the Health & Human Services Action Team explore opportunities for new projects that would best serve our community in the realm of health and human services.

Health & Human Services Action Team Meeting

Tuesday, Jan. 31 4:00 to 5:00 PM

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86914073793?pwd=eFNEM2lXYjRaaFpLTElYQzdZZkVpUT09

Last November, interested community members met for a Health & Human Services Convening to identify what’s already happening in Corvallis and Benton County, and to discuss where there are gaps. We also began to suggest ideas for new projects. Please see the attached notes from that meeting.

Team leader Mac Gillespie and I would love to have you join us to continue this process!

Please send us a simple “yes” or “no” to let us know whether or not you’re able to attend Tuesday’s meeting.

Thank you for your interest.

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Convening_Notes_HHS_11_10_22 draft.docx

Ellery Lewis

Jan 30, 2023, 2:51:16 PM1/30/23
to Annette Mills, Health and Human Services Action Team, GILLESPIE Mac
Annette,

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on Tuesday, I have a class during that time.
Maybe next time I'll be able to join!

Ellery

--
——————
Health & Human Services Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All residents enjoy a positive state of health including physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/health-human-services
---