Teeth Whitening London | Laser Teeth Whitening | Power Teeth Whitening

sparkly

Sep 14, 2012, 1:52:58 AM9/14/12
to health-and-...@googlegroups.com
Sparkly Whites is a leading Professional Laser Teeth Whitening London based clinic service, offered at 16 Clinic Locations. We have performed thousands of treatments since 2001 - That's a lot of Happy White Smiles! The reason why Sparkly Whites has been so successful to date, is simple: we offer an affordable clinic service, using the the most Advanced Teeth Whitening System available in London, and most importantly we achieve results! Our services cover the Greater London area operating 7 days a week including evening and weekend appointments at a time and Clinic location that is convenient for you. If you would like more information simply call our Customer Info line 0800 0988 255 – One of our Consultants are ready to assist you in getting that smile you have always wanted.

http://www.sparklywhites.co.uk/