CSR contribution for 2024 projects- khwahish foundation

Kalyan Ghosh

Nov 30, 2023, 1:15:53 AM11/30/23
to headstart-network
Good Morning Folks,

Trust Everyone is doing well.

Apart from the routine daily sales, operations, clients, business, meetings, I have recently started supporting khwahish foundation as a volunteer. They have started their operations later October 2019 which is pre-COVID. During COVID, the volunteers, were supported
- on distributions of foods and raw materials to the slums where people were working as daily wages.
- Hand gloves and masks for the zero level workers.
- Post COVID, projects at Dharavi on mosquito control.

There upcoming projects are on 2024

- AIDS awareness among the truck drivers, slum areas, alert areas in different locations and free distributions of necessary precautionary measures.

- Awareness and distributions of sanitary pads to the slums, villages where the awareness is yet to be reached.

- Cancer awareness progrmme along with volunteer doctors.

- Work against deforestation. Sustainability.

As a volunteer, I am helping them to arrange funds for these projects. There is no fixed amount to be paid. I have contributed the amount of 40 Rs, which is equivalent to my 2 cigarettes.

I have attached the brocade to scan and pay if any volunteers are willing to contribute any amount. It's difficult to provide the receipts to each and everyone, I request if any one is contributing 1 rs also, please write your name and number in the attached excel and share the details so that I can publish who ever had contributed what amount and share a receipt of entire contributions in the name of  the head start group along with the contribution list.

Thanks & Regards,
Kalyan Ghosh

Kalyan Ghosh

Nov 30, 2023, 6:05:05 AM11/30/23
to headstart-network
Hi All,

I missed out on attaching the barcode to do your contributions. Please find the attachment.
Bar code .jpeg