Fwd: Financial Inclusion Lab | 💰INR 25 Lakh Grant, $300,000 in Credits and much more

Ajay Etikala

Aug 16, 2021, 11:07:18 PM8/16/21
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bharat Inclusion <nor...@news.ciie.co>
Date: Mon 16 Aug, 2021, 6:24 PM
Subject: Financial Inclusion Lab | 💰INR 25 Lakh Grant, $300,000 in Credits and much more
To: <ajaya...@gmail.com>

Hello,

Still, wondering if the Financial Inclusion Lab is for you?

We are looking to support technology solutions that help in improving financial health and capabilities of impacted segments including micro-businesses, informal workers, small farmers, migrants, gig workers and women. We are especially interested in solutions that have become relevant in the recent months, with potential to impact at scale.

What we offer:

Apply Today

© 2021 CIIE.CO

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here