Fwd: [Impact Collective 2021] Application Period Extended 🚀

Ajay Etikala

Aug 16, 2021, 11:06:06 PM8/16/21
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Impact Collective <h...@impactcollective.earth>
Date: Tue 17 Aug, 2021, 5:38 AM
Subject: [Impact Collective 2021] Application Period Extended 🚀
To: Ajay <ajaya...@gmail.com>

Join Impact Collective, a community-driven investment & acceleration project for impact-driven startups!

APPLICATION OPEN ~AUG 20

Due to the high volume of requests, we decided to accept additional applications until August 20th 23:59 IDLW

Hi team Ajay,
Impact Collective, a community-driven impact investment and acceleration program for startups looking for opportunities in Asia, is now accepting entries!

The 50 accepted teams will:

💵 Have access to fast track investment + pilot project opportunities
🌏 Join a long-lasting support community
📈 Learn valuable business skills for the future
💡 Up your impact-making strategy

The top 10 teams will get an opportunity to receive a minimum of
U$50K (as high as U$500k) backed by unicorn startups in Korea.

Please have a look at our website and apply!

APPLY NOW
*Applications close at 11:59 PM IDLW on 20 August 2021.

Questions???
Check last night's Ask Me Anything session recording HERE!!

About Impact Collective

4 Reasons why you should apply for Impact Collective
Read our article on Medium!
READ MORE>>>

Where entrepreneurship meets sustainable development
Read our article on Medium!
READ MORE>>>

Hidden gems of 2020
Read about participants from our 1st cohort!

READ MORE >>>>
All about Investments!
On July 14th, we talked about the investment opportunities IC has to offer!
Whole recording of AMA#2 >>>>
Medium
LinkedIn
Community
Email
View this email in your browser
Copyright © Impact Collective. Brining positive change to the world.