Hire top MBA students for Internship or Full-Time roles

manishj...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 4:36:13 AMFeb 20
to Headstart Network
Hi All,

I am thrilled to announce the launch of CareerCarve Connect+, your top destination for hiring fresh MBA students for Live projects, Summer Internship projects and full-time roles.

To note, placements haven't been good at most colleges this year so you can get your hands on top-quality talent at a reasonable compensation.

START HIRING

How is this better?
  • 100+  NIRF top MBA colleges: From Gen2 IIMs to top-tier private MBA colleges, your job post reaches tens of thousands of students in just one click
  • No more dealing with tens of placement committees/offices: We do the heavy lifting for you. You get to directly interview the best of the lot
  • Highest quality assessment and shortlisting: You don’t have to worry about conducting shortlisting tests. We have a rigorous process built to shortlist the best as per your requirements.
  • JD in a click: Create rich JD to attract top talent using AI
  • Intuitive UI: Post quickly with quick tips on roles, projects, salaries, etc
The best part, the portal is completely free to use for all recruiters till 31st May 2024.

How does it work?
Step 1: Signup in 5 seconds (using continue with Google/Apple) SIGNUP NOW
Step 2: Post your job
Step 3: Start hiring

What kind of roles one can post?
  • Live Project Interns | Remote | 10-12 hours a week | Usually 1st year students | Nothing to 5k a month | Round the year except March to June
  • Summer Project Interns | In-office only, Full time | 1st year students | 10k-80k a month | 2-3 months between Apr – Jul
  • Full-Time Recruits | In-office only, Full Time | 2nd year student | 40k+ a month depending on the college and role | Usually after Feb

A tried and tested model is to hire Summer Interns now, make them work in live project mode till Apr when they come down to your office for a full-time internship and finally offer a PPO/PPI if you like their work during live and summer projects. We hire every year using this model.

Hit REPLY to clarify any doubts or START POSTING now

Regards,
Manish Jha