Management Interns Available to hire

manishj...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2023, 3:55:02 AM3/17/23
to Headstart Network
Dear All,

Due to the nature of our work, we have access to a large base of MBA colleges(like gen 2 and 3 IIMs, private tier 2/3 colleges). All colleges have a mandatory 2 or 3 months full time, in-office internship as part of their curriculm requirement.

You can hire interns in following areas
  • Sales & Marketing
  • HR
  • Finance
  • Operations
  • IT, Analytics & Consutling
If you are a young startup or an established organisation looking forward to some quick hacks, these guys can be real handy. They can work on complex projects, develop processes, generate leads, conduct market research or build your digital presence.

Internship also proves as a very helpful way to hire tried and tested talent in full time capacity.

If you have requirement, please provide details in this form and we will get you started. https://forms.gle/NiPC86hyPwE1DMkc9

Regards,
Manish Jha