$3 million Prize Money | Largest Edtech Competition | Last Date to Apply - Oct 1, 2021

Ajay Etikala

Sep 28, 2021, 9:23:31 AM9/28/21
In case of any use/interest to anyone here, I am just simply forwarding, I haven't read the details fully of this competition. For any queries please write to them at  toolscom...@the-learning-agency.com
and not to me
---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day! Please take care!