Fwd: Startup Challenge with revenue opportunities- Circular Economy Space-15th June 2022

Ajay Etikala

Jun 13, 2022, 7:16:56 AM6/13/22
FYI Applications close on 15th June 2022.
---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day! Please take care!

From: Tanuja Nailwal <tan...@manushlabs.co>
Date: Sat, 28 May, 2022, 9:42 pm
To: <ngoya...@thapar.edu>

Hi

Manush Labs (MIT-Harvard spin-off) has launched the 'Clean Technology Startup challenge 2022'

The program is inviting startups and innovators working in the 'Circular Economy' space in any of these problem areas:
  • Plastic
  • Industrial waste utilization (FGD Process waste)

The scale of the program:
  • Replace 5000 tons of plastic annually with innovations across technology, processes, or material
  • Reuse more than 700 thousand tons of FGD waste into useful products annually.

Some of the offerings (more details on the website)
  • Funding from Aditya Birla Group's Innovation Fund
  • Paid pilot with Hindalco
  • Commercial contract
  • Chance to work with other business units of Aditya Birla Group to add an additional revenue stream

Applications close on 15th June 2022.

About Manush Labs: We're a global startup accelerator with a vision to democratize entrepreneurship for Bharat (Tier 2-3 cities and beyond) ecosystem and have been funded by revered billionaire philanthropist Desh Deshpande, Nudge Foundation, MIT Sandbox, and Harvard Innovation Labs. From our last cohort, 50% of the startups have collectively raised $6.1 million after our program.
We have been featured in Yourstory, Boston Business Journal, MIT, etc.

Best,

.