Looking to connect with Indian exporters

Harmeet Hora

Mar 1, 2024, 1:30:30 AMMar 1
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Trust you are doing great!

I was exploring the pain points of the Indian exporters especially with regard to their payments and remittances. My thesis is that given the high compliance requirement in the exports industry, small exporters have to dole out high transaction charges to the banks as well as incur high manpower cost to close documentation and other compliances with the banks and the RBI.

Hence in this context, I wanted to talk with a few exporters and wanted to understand their pain points in more detail. If you know of anyone in your network who is into exports, it would be super helpful if you can help me get in touch with them.

Thanks! in advance :)

- Harmeet