Fundraise + Get recognized at National Level! | Leap To Unicorn | IDFC First Bank X CNBC-TV18 X Moneycontrol

Aarzoo Jain

Jan 25, 2023, 2:43:42 AM1/25/23
to Headstart Network

Hello from Headstart! We are bringing a great opportunity to fundraise, and chance to get recognized nationally as well.

We are delighted to be a partner of the Leap To Unicorn program - which is a flagship initiative by IDFC First Bank in association with Moneycontrol and CNBC-TV18, providing a platform for early-stage startups in India to fastrack their journey to become the next unicorns.

Benefits of the program:

  1. Get featured on national television (on CNBC TV-18)
  2. Pitch to top VCs & Angel investors in India (25+ Investment Partners, including 100X VC, Accel, Dexter Angels)
  3. Get access to bootcamp with unicorn founders & domain experts (15+ Mentors – including (Blume), Arjun Vaidya (Verlinvest), Arpit Agarwal (Blume Ventures))
  4. Get featured on 'TOP 100 Startups to watch out for' report

Evaluation in progress, recommend you to apply now (if you haven’t yet) to increase your chance to get shortlisted.

Visit the form (takes 2-3 mins to fill) page to know more about the benefits & apply - https://bit.ly/LTU_NEW