[Info] Introducing an HR Tool for Startups and SMEs

Mittu Tigi

Aug 7, 2021, 10:24:11 PM8/7/21
to headstar...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Just taking a few minutes of your time to share about StaySigned, an HR Platform/App that I came across very recently.

We had been facing the issue of candidates not joining even after accepting a job offer. So this led to a lot of waste in terms of time, money, and resources.

StaySigned, a startup based out of Bangalore, has a very structured way of managing the recruitment journey and ensuring that there is good employee engagement in the pre-onboarding stage. We don't see any more candidate drop-outs or “ghosting”. Also, the onboarding experience has been very smooth for us and our hires.

You can check out the platform at www.staysigned.club or connect with the founder at raj...@staysigned.com

They are in the beta stage and have some interesting launch benefits right now.

Cheers!

Mittu Tigi
Designer | Marketing Consultant | Entrepreneur | Headstarter
Headstart Network Foundation
M:+91 8592884455
W:www.headstart.in  E: mittu...@headstart.in