From: Aishwarya Chordiya <aishwarya....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sept 2022 at 06:49
Subject: Inviting Applications for Udyami Saathi Challenge
To: Ajay Etikala <ajaya...@gmail.com>

Dear Ajay,

We are accepting applications for our one-of-its-kind storytelling challenge! Please find details below.

Request you to share with your groups/networks interested in entrepreneurship and/or storytelling.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Aishwarya

****
Hello!

Greetings from Saathi Ventures! We build and support ventures focused on solving pressing issues of our time via entrepreneurship and venture-building.

We have launched Udyami Saathi Challange, a storytelling challenge powered by SIDBI, to bring out and promote stories of micro-entrepreneurs. We invite you to participate in this unique storytelling challenge, by sharing stories of micro-entrepreneurs and their enterprises!

The challenge is open to all Indian citizens, encourages participants to start/continue their entrepreneurial journeys, and offers opportunities to learn and practically implement impact-based storytelling. The other incentives include:

 - cash prizes worth lakhs for the 20 best stories
- chance to get published on leading platforms
- upskilling via masterclasses by the best storytellers, entrepreneurs, and filmmakers

For more information, please refer to the challenge webpage at challenge.saathiventures.com!

Udyami Saathi Challenge - Poster.jpg
Thank you!

Best,
Aishwarya, Team Saathi
Follow us on LinkedIn

---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day! Please take care!

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子