Register for Huddle Global - India's Largest Beach Startup Festival | 16-18 November 2023

Nasif

Nov 1, 2023, 9:47:48 AM11/1/23
to headstar...@googlegroups.com

Register today to be part of a groundbreaking event at Huddle Global 2023, proudly hosted by Kerala Startup Mission! It's an exclusive gathering of startups, innovators and industry leaders coming together on the picturesque shores of Adimalathura, Trivandrum from November 16th to 18th, 2023.

Why should you attend Huddle Global?
- Connect with over 15,000 Attendees
- Network with 5,000+ Emerging Startups
- Engage with 400+ Key Industry Stakeholders
- Learn from 300+ Esteemed Industry Leaders & Mentors
- Gain insights from 150+ Acclaimed Speakers & Investors

Register before November 3rd, 2023, using our promo code and enjoy an incredible 50% discount. This exclusive offer won't last long, so act now!

Don't miss your chance to be part of this innovation celebration. Register Now!
Promo Code: HUDDLENAS
Join us at Huddle Global 2023 and fuel your entrepreneurial journey like never before. We can't wait to welcome you to this remarkable event!

See you on the shores of innovation.
Register Now

Regards,
Nasif NM