RE: [OCC] World Wide Help by IIT Bombay

Anil Gupte

Feb 22, 2022, 12:52:51 AM2/22/22
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, Development Creative, social-ente...@googlegroups.com, HeadStart Network, bangalore-social-ente...@googlegroups.com

I kind of agree.  An email to this person went unanswered.  I was not looking for help but giving a reference where they could expand their reach.  So, it looks like just spamming without any interactions.

Warm Regards,
Aniruddha (“Anil”) Gupte

"Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy."

~Jimmy Spithill, Skipper of an America’s Cup winning team

cid:image001.jpg@01CEAED2.08C1B200