Last Chance to Join The Compassion Course ❤️ for This year - Late Registration Ends July 6th

20 просмотров

Ajay Etikala

не прочитано,
2 июл. 2022 г., 08:59:0102.07.2022
This course is based on a sliding scale, one can choose to pay "0" zero as well. This is a good course, It's one topic introduction per week i.e 1 newsletter per week- for 1 year. Will highly recommend it to those of you who would like to learn.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Compassion Course Team <courseco...@nycnvc.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 at 01:13
Subject: Last Chance to Join The Compassion Course ❤️ for This year - Late Registration Ends July 6th
To: <ajaya...@gmail.com>

Changing Lives for 11 Years, with more than 26,000 Participants, in over 120 Countries, in 16 Languages

With Thom Bond

Late Registration Period Closes for the Year on July 6th at 11:00AM EDT
6 Days Left

Course materials delivered upon registration
Dear Ajay,

You may already be in the Compassion Course (if you are then you can disregard this email or pass it along). This email is going to our general email list to make sure everyone knows that there is a special "Late Registration" period. This is the last chance to register. "Late Registration period ends for the year on July 6th and the course will be closed for the year.

You still have time to join in and catch up.

If you're already enrolled, feel free to share this email or web address (compassioncourse.org) with anyone that may be interested to join, so that they know they can still join.

Your presence and support are vital for the course and our community to grow. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any support you may offer, either joining the course or spreading the word about it.

With much gratitude and hope,

The Compassion Course Team

Some of What You’ll Learn in the Course

As we humans have developed other technologies, the technology of compassion has developed too. This course provides the “how to” of creating more connection, understanding, and compassion in our daily lives – a way to create a world we will be happy to leave our children’s children. The work is challenging, at times confronting, and with perseverance, practice, focus, and dedication, it works.

With over 30,000 people around the globe having taken our course, we are determined to continue making the skills of compassionate living available to anyone, regardless of time and money constraints.

The course starts with foundational concepts and practices that help us understand what engenders compassion and what blocks it. As the year progresses, we work with more advanced practices and processes that help us bring more compassion into our everyday lives.

For over a decade, this course has consistently proven to be “life-changing”, “fun” and “transformational”. (see videos below)

  • Experience more harmony and understanding with important people in your life
  • Have less painful, shorter conflicts
  • Have more awareness of your needs, wants and desires
  • Have your needs expressed and understood
  • Increase congruence between your values and actions
  • Translate judgments into dialogues & requests
  • Increase harmony and understanding among others
  • Stay more centered, open and effective in conflicts
  • Make your life more wonderful
What People Are Saying
“If I gave appreciation for everything Thom Bond has contributed to me, I wouldn’t have time for anything else.”
— Marshall Rosenberg

“I wholeheartedly endorse and will recommend The Compassion Course to anyone who is new to NVC and to people who want to deepen and integrate the skills and consciousness.”
— Robert Gonzales, CNVC Certified Trainer – living-compassion.org

“It has changed my life radically, I’m still amazed. Relationships that were stuck in old patterns have become fluid, caring and loving. Perhaps, at sixty-six, to find a new love with my husband, a warmth and closeness with my children, it all seems like a miracle.”
— Compassion Course Participant

“Thom normalizes NVC. He shows it’s possible to do in everyday life.”
— Mike M.

“Thom’s style as a teacher is one that is filled with personal stories and examples that are meaningful and thoughtful. He does not place himself above anyone else.”
— Elizabeth C.

“Wahhhhhh Thom! I thought introspective awareness was a specialty I had received during 23 years of regular meditation and spiritual studies. However, without this Compassion Course, I would have never discovered alone, the depth of thinking regarding judgments. I have been trying so many things to realize the ignorance of a judgmental attitude, but the seed was still in me… just because I never experienced the Inner Power and the Wisdom that comes from understanding needs.”
— 2012 Compassion Course Participant.

“Working with Thom has changed my life. Really.”
— Nellie B.

“I could take this course for the rest of my life, and I might.”
— Barbara L.
Check Out Sample Weeks
Tuition

Tuition for the entire year is: Standard Tuition $72 (sliding scale available).
Have Questions?

If you have questions or need assistance for any other reason, please call 646.201.9226 or email courseco...@nycnvc.org
© Copyright Thom Bond 2022
---
Best Regards
Ajay Etikala

Organic Ubuntu

In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day! Please take care!

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений