Getting error 'Too many output arguments.' when i try to compare two .hdr images.

Anand Swamy

Dec 25, 2018, 6:58:34 AM12/25/18
to HDR VDP
Hi,
I am getting following error , when i try to compare two .hdr images.

Error using fileparts
Too many output arguments.

Error in hdrvdp (line 172)
    [pathstr, name, ext, versn] = fileparts(mfilename( 'fullpath' ));

Error in Untitled3 (line 10)
res= hdrvdp(reference,test);

Please do the needful.

I have copied hdpvdr to the path:  source:\matlab|r2014a\
Inside the Hdrvdp is the folder for matlabPyrTools_1.4_fixed.

Please let me know whether it is the instalation mistake or what else.

Johan Sundkvist

Apr 10, 2019, 9:26:15 AM4/10/19
to HDR VDP
I am also having this problem, did you figure out what the problem was?

Z Zhang

Apr 23, 2019, 11:59:49 AM4/23/19
to HDR VDP
MATLAB 2017a or later versions have changed fileparts number of output arguments to 3 instead of 4.

Edit hdrvdp.m (line 172) from

 [pathstr, name, ext, versn] = fileparts(mfilename( 'fullpath' ));

[pathstr, name, ext] = fileparts(mfilename( 'fullpath' ));