compare two hdr image

jui wen Huang

Jul 7, 2013, 7:41:06 AM7/7/13
to hdr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have two problems when use HDR-VDP2 system.
I try to compare two totally different hdr image in HDR-VDP2,
the visualize P_map takes all red pixels but the Q_MOS value still takes 38 point ,
is it correct?

And the second problem is that
I use a released HDR image form internet which is build form a series different exposure time images,
and use LDR2HDR system to build my own HDR image.
The two images look different after use tone mapping operator.
But the visualize P_map has many blue pixels where the pixels I can see different after tone mapping.
is it means  probability of detection if I use a HDR display to see the two images?

Here is my code:
  reference=hdrimread('memorial.hdr');
  test=hdrimread('memorial_Rempel.hdr');
  res=hdrvdp(img1,img,'rgb-bt.709',30)
  imshow( hdrvdp_visualize( res.P_map, test ) )

Thanks.