what is hdmi_in.sh

Carl Karsten

Jun 19, 2019, 12:56:24 AM6/19/19
to hdmi...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB-litex-firmware/blob/master/firmware/hdmi_in.sh

Can some (tim) add a comment to the top of this file explaining what
is going on? I can guess, and I'm sure if I read enough code I can
figure it out, but I might not and a comment would be much easier.

ps - I'd like to have a different color constant for input0 and
input1, so maybe this is the place to pass the 2 numbers as
parameters? or the 2nd number if I am guessing right?

--
Carl K

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

Jun 19, 2019, 12:59:05 PM6/19/19
to hdmi...@googlegroups.com
It generates hdmi_in1.c (or hdmi_inX.c for even more inputs) from hdmi_in0.c so that we don't have duplicate files?

Tim 'mithro' Ansell