ddrutility

curious

Nov 22, 2016, 3:33:20 AM11/22/16
to HDDSuperClone & HDDSuperTool Discussion Forum
The ddrutility executables don't actually appear to be on the LiveCD.

Scott Dwyer

Nov 22, 2016, 6:11:28 PM11/22/16
to HDDSuperClone & HDDSuperTool Discussion Forum
I just looked on the latest release, and you are correct. The source is there, but it did not make the executables like it is supposed to. I will look into this and get it corrected as soon as possible.

Scott Dwyer

Nov 22, 2016, 6:34:14 PM11/22/16
to HDDSuperClone & HDDSuperTool Discussion Forum
This might take be a little while to fix. When I wrote ddrutility I did not know how to create a proper make file, so I used automake, and it is giving an error during installation. It looks like it is time that I finally redo the installation process for ddrutility.