Who started this HD radio technology??

gccradioscience

Sep 4, 2012, 10:24:44 PM9/4/12
to hd-r...@googlegroups.com
I want to know who started this HD radio technology and who started iBiequity.   And how did they go so much support and funding for such a project.  There has to be a beginning to all of this.   Could it be some college student who wants to find a way to take over the airwaves with digital side band interference?    iBiequity is just another company that could end up going bankrupt just like Muzak did when it filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.      I wish someone could answer this question.    I see that Biequity is stronger than other companies.   How did this company get started?    There has to be alot of history behind this we don't know about and we should know to better ourselves.    We already know who invented FM radio, but who did FM stereo?  Just as a refresher.

HDRadioFarce

Sep 5, 2012, 6:40:48 AM9/5/12
to hd-r...@googlegroups.com