Reminder: CAC December 8, 2021 meeting

HOCOCAC BOE

Dec 5, 2021, 5:30:52 PM12/5/21
Hello all:
Just a reminder that we will be meeting this week! We will receive a transportation update from Brian Nevin, Transportation Director, including the impact of the new cameras on our buses.

We will also introduce (and vote on) the three volunteers that have come forward to serve on the Nominating Committee: Kim Birnbaum, Beth Lawson, and Dawn Popp. We need a minimum of three people and we're very happy that they are willing to serve on this Committee!. They will manage the process of vetting and presenting a slate of volunteers to run for next year's Executive Board.

Our meetings continue to be held virtually. To request the Zoom link for the December meeting, please click:

Thank you!

Best,
CAC Executive Board