CAC November 10 Meeting information and reminder

HOCOCAC BOE

Nov 8, 2021, 5:53:53 PM11/8/21
Hello all:
Just a reminder that we will have our meeting this week, Wednesday, November 10, at 7pm. We will learn about the new Digital Education Center as well as digital resources available in our schools.

Our apologies for the mishap regarding the request link for the. meeting, which was not accepting responses for a few days. It was changed and if you haven't already, please click here: https://forms.gle/VwJbq95xqMhSmGPg9 to request the Zoom link to the meeting.

The link will be distributed via email a few hours before the meeting.

Thank you!

Best,
CAC Executive Board