Last CAC meeting of the 2021-2022 year: May 11, 7pm

HOCOCAC BOE

May 2, 2022, 5:02:10 PM5/2/22
Hello all:

Please join us for our final meeting of the 2021/2022 CAC year. We will hear from a panel of presenters, including school counselors, a college staff member, and a trades staff member, on the variety of post-secondary paths available and how the school system supports students and families in exploring each path.

Meeting Link Information:
The meeting will be held virtually. To receive the Zoom link, you must register here:

Note that the Zoom link will be distributed a few hours prior to the start of the meeting on May 11th.

2022/2023 Topic Survey:
Please take a moment to complete this 2-question survey, which will provide feedback on topics of interest to the incoming 2022/2023 CAC Executive Board:

Attachments:
The minutes from our last meeting as well as the proposed agenda for the next meeting are attached for your review.
Community Advisory Council Minutes 04.06.2022.docx.pdf
Community Advisory Council Agenda 05.11.2022.docx.pdf