May 12 - CAC General Meeting - Request Link

HOCOCAC BOE

May 10, 2021, 2:25:13 PM5/10/21
to HCPSS BOE CAC Gmail
Good afternoon,

Please join us for our last General Meeting of the school year on May 12 @ 7:00pm via Zoom. There is no speaker scheduled for this meeting. Instead, we will be reviewing and voting on the proposed amendments to the by-laws. Voting is limited to the current members (you should have been voted in at any of the meetings between September 2020-April 2021).

As well, we will be reviewing the survey results for proposed topics for next year. If you haven't already filled out the survey, you can complete it here: https://forms.gle/iWY7a3Ai1iTRjmb3A

Interested participants may request the virtual meeting link by completing the form linked here: https://forms.gle/9aqQvwHnA32o6nD18. The link to the meeting will be sent the same day as the meeting no later than 5pm.

Remember, per the bylaws, all members must be reconfirmed before they are eligible to vote on any items we take to vote such as policy opinions and elections. Please stay until the end of the meeting to be voted in!

CAC Board 2020-2021