CAC November 10, 2021 meeting information

HOCOCAC BOE

Oct 31, 2021, 3:34:58 PM10/31/21
Hello all:
Please join us for our next Community Advisory Council meeting on November 10, 2021, at 7pm. This month, we will focus on digital learning and resources. We will learn how the new Digital Education Center is progressing as well as how digital resources are leveraged in our schools. Our speakers include Michael Caldwell, Principal of the Digital Education Center, Robert Cole, Coordinator, Digital Education, and Audra Agnelly, Coordinator, Learning Management Systems.

Our meeting will be held remotely. To receive the Zoom link, please request via this link: https://forms.gle/VwJbq95xqMhSmGPg9. If you're already a CAC member, there is no need to make the request as we will distribute the link to you. The link is typically distributed a few hours prior to the meeting.

Attached is our proposed agenda and the proposed minutes from our October meeting.

Feel free to share this message with whomever might be interested.

Best regards,
CAC Executive Board
Community Advisory Council Agenda 11.10.2021.docx.pdf
Community Advisory Council minutes 10.13.2021.pdf