CAC Nominating Committee

CAC

Oct 18, 2021, 5:38:58 PM10/18/21
to HCPSS CAC
Hello all:

Per our by-laws, a nominating committee handles the vetting of potential candidates for all of the CAC positions, which last one CAC year. This same committee presents the vetted slate of candidates to the membership and handles the voting process.

The nominating committee is composed of at least 3 CAC members.

To become part of the nominating committee, please submit your name and email address here: https://forms.gle/4Zm8Z7KAgtwrhyxr7.

This will be announced again, at the November meeting, and then we hope to present the nominating committee to the membership during the December meeting and have the membership vote on the nominating committee members during that meeting.

Thank you!
2021-2022 CAC Executive Board