Last CAC meeting of the 2021/2022 year: May 11, 2022, 7pm

1 view

HOCOCAC BOE

Apr 18, 2022, 5:47:41 PM4/18/22
Hello all:

Please join us for our final meeting of the 2021/2022 CAC year. We will hear from a panel of presenters, including school counselors, a college staff member, and a trades staff member, on the variety of post-secondary paths available and how the school system supports students and families in exploring each path.

Meeting Link Information:
The meeting will be held virtually. To receive the Zoom link, you must register here:

Note that the Zoom link will be distributed a few hours prior to the start of the meeting on May 11th.

2022/2023 Topic Survey:
Please take a moment to complete this 2-question survey, which will provide feedback on topics of interest to the incoming 2022/2023 CAC Executive Board:

Attachments:
The minutes from our last meeting as well as the proposed agenda for the next meeting are attached for your review.

Congratulations and Thank You:
Congratulations to the new 2022/2023 CAC Executive Board (and thank you for being willing to serve!):

Chair: Rebecca Beall

1st Vice Chair: Jonah Hornum

2nd Vice Chair: Matthew Molyett

Secretary: Nyia Bedell

Policy Chair: Musa Jafri

Thank you to this year's Nominating Committee and my fellow Board members for all of your work; it is very much appreciated!!

Nominating Committee: Kim Birnbaum, Dawn Popp, and Beth Lawson

Fellow Board Members: Rachael Siani, Matthew Molyett, Rachel Couts, and Felicia West.

Best regards,
Kelly Raynaud

Community Advisory Council Agenda 05.11.2022.docx.pdf
Community Advisory Council Minutes 04.06.2022.docx.pdf