April 14 - CAC General Meeting - Request Link

HOCOCAC BOE

Apr 9, 2021, 10:40:07 AM4/9/21
to HCPSS CAC Google Group
Good morning,

Please join us for our next General Meeting April 14 @ 7:00pm via Zoom to hear updates on the HCPSS bus system from Director of Transportation, David Ramsay.

We will also be holding our CAC Board Elections for 2021-2022. Floor nominations will be open until 12pm on Wednesday, April 14. If you are interested in nominating yourself or another person, please email hcpsscacnomin...@gmail.com. The email should identify the desired position and may include a written statement of interest and qualifications if you choose. The statements will be sent to voting members prior to the election. Floor nominations will be accepted until 12pm Wednesday, April 14.

Interested participants may request the virtual meeting link by completing the form linked here: https://forms.gle/wc9UJRyGpEbgQRVT7. The link to the meeting will be sent the same day as the meeting.

If you would like to submit questions on the topic in advance please contact the CAC Board at cac.h...@gmail.com.

Remember, per the bylaws, all members must be reconfirmed before they are eligible to vote on any items we take to vote such as policy opinions and elections. Please stay until the end of the meeting to be voted in!

CAC Board 2020-2021