Plame and Hatfill

1 view

stayg...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2010, 1:13:26 AM12/17/10
to History Commons Discussion Forums
Contemporaneous to the outing of mid-east/south-asia anti-wmd
proliferation covert agent Valerie Plame, Stephen Hatfill who was once
linked with the Anthrax attacks, was consulting for Delta Force to
create a mobile bio-warfare laboratory that was operational except for
the ingredients.

This laboratory was going to be sent to Iraq so that the special
operations troops could recognize an Iraqi mobile bio-warfare lab.
That is, a fully operational bioware lab, as described in the media
that we were searching for, was to be sent to Iraq as a training prop.

Hatfill said that he was volunteering for the Delta Force on this
mission.

The following is purely conjecture:

One of the few people in a position to debunk such a lab, should it
have been used as a plant ("we found the Iraqi's mobile weapons lab!")
could have been Plame and her 'loose cannon' husband, American Hero
Joseph Wilson.

In addition, Plame was an expert on Iranian WMD. Should a war have
been planned with Iran using the same pretexts as used in Iraq, Plame
would have been in a position to debunk that, too.

The outing of Plame as revenge for her husband speaking out against
the war and bringing to light the ginned up search for a WMD link
might have actually been a political smokescreen. Plame could have
been outed to clear the way for a successful false flag planting of a
fake Iraqi bio-weapons lab, and her outing would have cleared the way
to make another WMD pretext to invade Iran.

Nonetheless, the affair seemed to have stirred up enough attention
that the Delta Force plant operation, and the operation to spread the
war to Iran was stymied because there was too much attention focussed
on the 'mock training lab.'

It always struck me as strange that no fake wmd's were planted in Iraq
to justify the war and make the Bush-Cheney administration heroic.
Also, that Hatfil came up again, seems strange, especially since the
Anthrax attacks are not completely considered a closed case.

In addition, there is a fine line between training/exercises and
covert-ops/warfare.