Welcome and General Topic

History Commons

Sep 30, 2010, 10:40:19 AM9/30/10
to History Commons Discussion Forums
Hi all,

This is the public discussion forum for the History Commons. Anyone
can view the material we post, but only members can participate, i.e.
post comments and so forth. I intend to be very open and welcoming
about allowing any HC user to become a member, but will bounce people
as the need arises without a lot of discussion -- we're all savvy Web
users and know the ropes. Right now I'm the only manager, but if any
of the HC staff or contributors is interested in stepping in and being
a manager, just let me know.

Michael Tuck

Sep 30, 2010, 9:22:52 PM9/30/10
to History Commons Discussion Forums
I'm going to add threads for some of the more active projects: 9/11,
Plame/Niger, Civil Liberties, Inslaw, Domestic Propaganda,
Afghanistan, Kosova, etc. Also I will add a thread for Patrick's
upcoming Gulf Oil project. What am I leaving out?