Morris Taylor Tribute Jam update...no door charge, just a KOHA.

secretary hambluesnz

Jul 4, 2022, 11:44:23 PM7/4/22
to hbs-mail...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the email bombing everyone. I've just had an update in from Neil Reynolds:

"We have had some last minute changes to the gig.
Morris doesn't want it to be about money, more about a celebration of his musical career.
So there will not be a $20 charge, just a koha instead.
The proceeds from the guitar raffle will go to hospice."

 I hope as many as can will be able to take this special time out to celebrate Morris and have a wonderful afternoon.

Chrissy Thomasen
SECRETARY
HAMILTON BLUES SOCIETY NZ
Phone: 021 786 241
Promoting, playing and enjoying Blues music in the Waikato!